What Is Christian Virtual Assistance?

Christian Virtual Assistance is the first ever donation based digital needs platform for Christians and Christian Faith Based Organizations with a 501(c)(3) or 508(c)(1)(a) standing.

17But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?

1 John 3:17

Why Work With Christian Virtual Assistance?

Who Qualifies for Donated Services?

There are basically three or four types of organizations that Christian VA will support. With that said, if your organization is in alignment for the betterment of humanity I encourage you to also apply.

Book Your Discovery Mtg


Due to Covid-19, I am asking organizations to cover cost of all licensing and hosting fees. There is no up-charge for this. The time I spend developing, is donation based for smaller organizations.

I gladly donate my time but if the Spirit moves you, buy me a cup of coffee or lunch. (I like pedicures too!)

This is a bit tricky to answer, and is dependent on your needs and organization size. For small organizations and start-ups, printable media and graphics design is 100% donation based. For website design and development, I ask for coverage of licensing costs. The work I put into it is also donation based. For large or well established organizations, a negotiated price that works for you will be determined mutually.

If I host the site, yes.

  1. I use an off-site server for digital storage. Any collateral I create is stored there and you are provided access to it.
  2. Websites I build are fully backed up and I keep multiple copies on file at all times and the backups are never saved on the server of origin.

Moving away from CVA care is your choice and I would not hinder your decision to move. All digital files are yours but please know the website licensing would not go with you and the domain would need to be transferred to your custody. Records management would be solely managed by you or whomever you are moving to.

I do not manage the social media aspect unless specifically requested, but I will help you with the graphics of the cover photo and the user image as well as meme creation if desired.

Your site will use the “https://” protocol. SSL certificates are what enable websites to move from HTTP to HTTPS, which is more secure. An SSL certificate is a data file hosted in a website’s origin server. SSL certificates make SSL/TLS encryption possible, and they also contain the website’s public key and identity, along with related information.

I also run security software on your website if I build it to help keep your site safe to use.  The security software licensing is NOT optional and costs $33/yr.

Maybe. If you are a 501(c)3 or a 508(c)(1)(a) organization you may qualify for Google for Non-Profits. If you have your letter of Non-Profit standing I will need a copy of it (privately uploaded – never send that stuff via email) and I will handle the overly complex and arduous task of getting that in place. It is WELL worth the time and effort expended because it would open all of the Google tools to your organization.

IF you have your 501(c)3 or 508(c)(1)(a) in place I ask that you DO NOT submit your information. As I said before the process is complex – it will most likely take six or more weeks to complete.

If you do NOT have a registered organization, you can purchase email inboxes through my registrar for $20/yr per inbox. I do insist on one @domainname.org inbox for the sake of configuring web form authentication and API authenticity.  So plan at minimum of 2 email inboxes, one for primary organization contact, and one for webmaster configurations.

I sub-contract SEO for a small fee. If this is something you are interested in, please let me know.

You can use any payment gateway of your choice. 

I recommend STRIPE, but I also have clients who use Paypal.  There are other gateway options available, and if you have one already, I can link to it or possibly integrate it.

No worries. This is a learning process for me too. Please use the chat window to ask more questions. If I'm not available, I will get back to you as soon as I can with answers.

If you want server support service through Christian VA hosting with me is required. 

If you don't require server support, I am also willing to work within a foreign environment but support skills may be drastically limited. 

Small or Start-up Organizations
  • Smaller organizations who can’t afford an onsite office professional
  • Organizations who are in the process of transitioning staff
  • Startup organizations
  • Organizations that need a professionally designed website, print/marketing materials, digital/online management
  • Organizations with a 501(c)3 or 508(c)(1)(a) standing.
  • All other organizations are accepted at our discretion.
Christian Based Missions

If your Mission is 501(c)3 or 508(c)(1)(a) approved in the USA, or if you have been vetted by Christian organizations within the USA please move forward with booking a discovery meeting. 

Larger Organizations &
Well Established Organization
  • Organizations who are in the process of transitioning staff
  • Organizations that need a professionally designed website, publication materials or digital/online management
  • Organizations with a 501(c)3 or 508(c)(1)(a) standing.
501(c)(3) & 508(c)(1)(a) Organizations

Ok. I get it. You’re organization is not Christian based, or your organization doesn’t identify with any specific religion. The greatest requirement is that organizations that I assist must be in place for the betterment of humanity.  

If this is your organization, then I encourage you to apply. Acceptance is solely at my discretion.


Help Keep Support Services Free

While my primary focus is on churches, my goal is to help those who are serving others to establish a solid digital presence. Whether it’s marketing material production, or website establishment (at cost), my goal is to keep this service free to those who cannot afford it.